Waiting until the property boundary is resolved

We have our business plan in place, builders estimates have been received, and requests for funding have been issued. Now we need to wait until the property boundary of the lighthouse is resolved as right now the lighthouse shares a parcel with an adjacent building. This process is beyond our control. As soon as this issue is sorted, then our next step is to chase up our funding applications. Following that, there’s a lot of work ahead preparing detailed restoration plans.

Comments are closed.